Canadian poet George Elliott Clarke was invited to the University of Regina to give a lecture on Indigenous poetry. Clarke has decided to cancel his appearance at the University after a great deal of controversy arose due to his affiliations with poet Steven Kummerfield who beat and killed an Indigenous woman.
School bus bullies pummel 14-year-old boy leaving him hospitalized with head injuries ‘because he’d worn a Trump 2020 hat’
December 13, 2019
January 9, 2020
Sign Up for Daily Links
- February 21st, 2020
- Dan Albas: This @CBCNews from last year is increasingly relevant now
- Stephen LeDrew: Trudeau might as well go to the beach
- Tristan Hopper: Your Che Guevara shirt celebrates a bloodthirsty maniac
- Cancel culture has nothing to do with holding people accountable
- Who is behind solidarity action for Wet’suwet’en hereditary chiefs?
- The weird “Social Credit” movement
Alberta Andrew Scheer Anthony Furey Boris Johnson British Columbia Canada Election 2019 Cancel Culture Carbon Tax CBC China Climate Change Climate Hypocrisy CPC Renewal Donald Trump Erin O’Toole Fraser Institute Free Speech Huawei Impeachment Iran Jean Charest John Baird John Ivison Justin Trudeau Leslyn Lewis lgbtq Marilyn Gladu National Defense Peter MacKay Pierre Poilievre Pipelines Protests Qassem Soleimani Richard Decarie Rick Peterson Rona Ambrose Social Conservatives Social Media Spencer Fernando Stephen Harper Transgender Trump Coup United Kingdom United Nations United States