Official CPC Leadership Site
- 13 January 2020 – Leadership election process officially commences.
- 27 February 2020 – Deadline for potential candidates to enter leadership election. Candidates must have, by this date, paid at least $25,000 towards their registration fee and submitted signatures of at least 1,000 party members qualified to nominate them for leader.
- 25 March 2020 – Deadline for candidates to meet all entry requirements, including having paid the $300,000 entrance fee and compliance deposit in full and collected signatures of 3,000 qualified party members from 30 Electoral District Associations, in at least seven provinces or territories.
- 17 April 2020 – Deadline to become a Conservative Party member for purposes of voting in leadership election.
- 27 June 2020 – The leadership election is to conclude and the results are to be announced in Toronto.