Audacity is a thing to behold. The Prime Minister has responded to the steady stream of job losses, insolvencies and dropping investment with his same old triumphal talking points and self-admiration. It is reminiscent of the Greek legend Narcissus, who fell so in love with his own image that he drowned trying to kiss his reflection in the water. Where he died, grew a beautiful narcissus daffodil in his place.
January 20, 2020
January 3, 2020
Sign Up for Daily Links
- February 21st, 2020
- Dan Albas: This @CBCNews from last year is increasingly relevant now
- Stephen LeDrew: Trudeau might as well go to the beach
- Tristan Hopper: Your Che Guevara shirt celebrates a bloodthirsty maniac
- Cancel culture has nothing to do with holding people accountable
- Who is behind solidarity action for Wet’suwet’en hereditary chiefs?
- The weird “Social Credit” movement
Alberta Andrew Scheer Anthony Furey Boris Johnson British Columbia Canada Election 2019 Cancel Culture Carbon Tax CBC China Climate Change Climate Hypocrisy CPC Renewal Donald Trump Erin O’Toole Fraser Institute Free Speech Huawei Impeachment Iran Jean Charest John Baird John Ivison Justin Trudeau Leslyn Lewis lgbtq Marilyn Gladu National Defense Peter MacKay Pierre Poilievre Pipelines Protests Qassem Soleimani Richard Decarie Rick Peterson Rona Ambrose Social Conservatives Social Media Spencer Fernando Stephen Harper Transgender Trump Coup United Kingdom United Nations United States