On Thursday, Christianity Today‘s Editor-in-Chief Mark Galli called for the removal of President Donald Trump in the impeachment process. He cited the late renowned evangelist Billy Graham, the magazine’s founder. Many evangelical leaders, notably including Billy Graham’s son Franklin, condemned the op-ed and insisted that Christianity Today no longer speaks for evangelicals.
Upside Down Kingdom: Kanye West Is Preaching The Gospel, But Pope Francis Is Telling People Not To Evangelize
December 28, 2019
January 1, 2020
January 9, 2020
February 5, 2020
Sign Up for Daily Links
- February 21st, 2020
- Dan Albas: This @CBCNews from last year is increasingly relevant now
- Stephen LeDrew: Trudeau might as well go to the beach
- Tristan Hopper: Your Che Guevara shirt celebrates a bloodthirsty maniac
- Cancel culture has nothing to do with holding people accountable
- Who is behind solidarity action for Wet’suwet’en hereditary chiefs?
- The weird “Social Credit” movement
Alberta Andrew Scheer Anthony Furey Boris Johnson British Columbia Canada Election 2019 Cancel Culture Carbon Tax CBC China Climate Change Climate Hypocrisy CPC Renewal Donald Trump Erin O’Toole Fraser Institute Free Speech Huawei Impeachment Iran Jean Charest John Baird John Ivison Justin Trudeau Leslyn Lewis lgbtq Marilyn Gladu National Defense Peter MacKay Pierre Poilievre Pipelines Protests Qassem Soleimani Richard Decarie Rick Peterson Rona Ambrose Social Conservatives Social Media Spencer Fernando Stephen Harper Transgender Trump Coup United Kingdom United Nations United States