As much as the Liberal elites may see words as empty, you and I know that they mean something.
The elites threw around words like “colonizers,” “colonized,” and “decolonization,” while demonizing Canadian history as nothing but “oppression.”
They thought they could just throw the words out there and then continue as normal.
But that’s not how it works.
February 8, 2020
January 28, 2020
Sign Up for Daily Links
- Tristan Hopper: Your Che Guevara shirt celebrates a bloodthirsty maniac
- Cancel culture has nothing to do with holding people accountable
- Who is behind solidarity action for Wet’suwet’en hereditary chiefs?
- The weird “Social Credit” movement
- FUREY: Majority of First Nations support Canadian energy
- Stephen LeDrew: Hobnobbing overseas, while Canada burns
- Erin O’Toole pledges to privatize CBC English television
- Les Leyne: Remarkable organizing prowess fuels protests
- Senior Conservatives seething over Conservative Fund’s refusal to share Scheer’s $700,000 over-budget expense details with national council
- What’s the winning recipe for the Conservatives?
- THE LEFT IS AWASH IN MONEY
- E-mails reveal network of Liberal officials involved in judicial appointments
- UVic professors opt to cancel, alter classes to accommodate protests
- Ezra interviews Conservative leadership candidate Dr. Leslyn Lewis
- Have Erin O’Toole and Peter MacKay learned the lessons of Andrew Scheer?
- John Weston: Conservative Party desperately needs a value proposition
- Evidence That Conservative Students Really Do Self-Censor
- Jordan Peterson: Torture by Bad Journalism
Alberta Andrew Scheer Anthony Furey Boris Johnson British Columbia Canada Election 2019 Cancel Culture Carbon Tax CBC China Climate Change Climate Hypocrisy CPC Renewal Donald Trump Erin O’Toole Fraser Institute Free Speech Huawei Impeachment Iran Jean Charest John Baird John Ivison Justin Trudeau Leslyn Lewis lgbtq Marilyn Gladu National Defense Peter MacKay Pierre Poilievre Pipelines Protests Qassem Soleimani Richard Decarie Rick Peterson Rona Ambrose Social Conservatives Social Media Spencer Fernando Stephen Harper Transgender Trump Coup United Kingdom United Nations United States