The Conservative MP for Huron-Bruce is backing Peter MacKay as the next leader of the federal Tories.
Eleven people have announced their candidacy for leadership of the federal Conservatives, following a Fall election loss by former leader Andrew Scheer.
Huron-Bruce MP Ben Lobb says he will be supporting former federal cabinet Minister MacKay, going into this June’s leadership vote.
January 17, 2020
December 18, 2019
Sign Up for Daily Links
- February 21st, 2020
- Dan Albas: This @CBCNews from last year is increasingly relevant now
- Stephen LeDrew: Trudeau might as well go to the beach
- Tristan Hopper: Your Che Guevara shirt celebrates a bloodthirsty maniac
- Cancel culture has nothing to do with holding people accountable
- Who is behind solidarity action for Wet’suwet’en hereditary chiefs?
- The weird “Social Credit” movement
Alberta Andrew Scheer Anthony Furey Boris Johnson British Columbia Canada Election 2019 Cancel Culture Carbon Tax CBC China Climate Change Climate Hypocrisy CPC Renewal Donald Trump Erin O’Toole Fraser Institute Free Speech Huawei Impeachment Iran Jean Charest John Baird John Ivison Justin Trudeau Leslyn Lewis lgbtq Marilyn Gladu National Defense Peter MacKay Pierre Poilievre Pipelines Protests Qassem Soleimani Richard Decarie Rick Peterson Rona Ambrose Social Conservatives Social Media Spencer Fernando Stephen Harper Transgender Trump Coup United Kingdom United Nations United States