Meanwhile, the radical blockaders–many of whom don’t even represent the Wet’suwet’en community–broke the laws, are damaging Canada’s economy, and are ignoring repeated court injunctions.
In short, they broke the rules, and they’re working against the good of their community.
And what did they get in return?
They got rewarded, by Justin Trudeau and the Liberals.
January 28, 2020
January 23, 2020
January 14, 2020
January 18, 2020
Sign Up for Daily Links
- February 21st, 2020
- Dan Albas: This @CBCNews from last year is increasingly relevant now
- Stephen LeDrew: Trudeau might as well go to the beach
- Tristan Hopper: Your Che Guevara shirt celebrates a bloodthirsty maniac
- Cancel culture has nothing to do with holding people accountable
- Who is behind solidarity action for Wet’suwet’en hereditary chiefs?
- The weird “Social Credit” movement
Alberta Andrew Scheer Anthony Furey Boris Johnson British Columbia Canada Election 2019 Cancel Culture Carbon Tax CBC China Climate Change Climate Hypocrisy CPC Renewal Donald Trump Erin O’Toole Fraser Institute Free Speech Huawei Impeachment Iran Jean Charest John Baird John Ivison Justin Trudeau Leslyn Lewis lgbtq Marilyn Gladu National Defense Peter MacKay Pierre Poilievre Pipelines Protests Qassem Soleimani Richard Decarie Rick Peterson Rona Ambrose Social Conservatives Social Media Spencer Fernando Stephen Harper Transgender Trump Coup United Kingdom United Nations United States